Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spline events not working in IL2CPP build (Android)
2.1.0 is 3 years old, and was released even before I owned Curvy (if curious about the ownership change, read this). Curvy improved a lot since, and they were definitely breaking changes introduced since. It was done gradually with Obsolete warnings at compilation guiding the users on what to modify, but jumping from 2.1.0 to latest version will probably take some time, especially if you use the API a lot. So except if you need to use one of the new features, or need improvements in performance, staying on 2.1.0 would be the safest choice.

I will try to reproduce the issue and provide you with a workaround.
Can you please try to remove code stripping and tell me if it fixes the issue? Also, does the issue happen when building a desktop build with IL2CPP?
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spline events not working in IL2CPP build (Android) - by _Aka_ - 05-23-2019, 04:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 6 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM
  GO can't fit end of the spline GameDeveloperek4123 3 14 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM