Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults
Bug 
I've had this happen a number of times now. While working with spline connection properties in the inspector suddenly all splines lose their connections and revert back to default settings. All positions and rotations are lost and each spline becomes a loop. No error messages in the debug panel. Huge amount of work completely lost. Undo doesn't restore anything.

Note: This just happened when splitting a spline so nothing to do with connections.

Followup: Recreated all my splines and turned them into prefabs and so far no recurrence of the reset.
Hi,
First time I hear of such issue. Can you please tell me on what version of Curvy Splines and Unity this happened?
Not being able to reproduce this issue, I will need some reproduction case to be able to fix it. Please let me know if you find a way to reproduce the issue.
Thanks
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Unable to reproduce since I recreated everything. I also saw some strange behaviour when copying splines, with the copies reverting to defaults but haven't seen that with the new instances either so perhaps just a bad state?

Unity: 2022.3.20f1
Curvy: 8.7.3
Noted. Please keep me updated if it happens again.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information New free asset: Converter For Unity Splines _Aka_ 5 18 04-25-2024, 11:11 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 3 11 04-02-2024, 02:24 PM
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 6 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM