Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Create an arrow dynamically following the spline
I have some news regarding this issues.

The issue happens because the "Max Cache PPU" value you set the Curvy preferences is not used by the build .exe file.

This is because Curvy uses Unity's PlayerPrefs class to save the "Max Cache PPU" value. Like the documentation says, on windows this class saves the value in the registery key HKCU\Software\[company name]\[product name]. What is not said in the documentation, is that when playing the project inside the Unity editor, the value is saved in a different registry key, the HKCU\Software\Unity\[company name]\[product name]

Clearly, Max Cache PPU should be stored via another mechanism. I don't know how yet, and I don't know when this will be done. Until then, a work around would be to edit the HKCU\Software\[company name]\[product name]\Curvy_MaxCachePPU key to make it match the Max Cache PPU from the editor.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Create an arrow dynamically following the spline - by _Aka_ - 01-23-2018, 09:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 6 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM
Heart Create beautiful curves ShiroeYamamoto 3 11 03-26-2024, 06:25 PM
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM