Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create beautiful curves
Heart 
I want to create a road path when rotating an angle and fix the display error when the grid overlaps.
Does this plugin currently support my feature? If so, how?
I don't know how to make it work the way I want, can someone help me?
Thanks. Heart Heart Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi

90° corners can have overlapping if the road is wide while the corner is tight. Example:

But if you smooth the corner enough, you will not have the issue. Example:

Using the Rounded Rectangle component/shape, one can easily set the roundness of a corner.

I attached the scene I used in case you need it.

Have a nice day

Attached Files
.unity   corner.unity (Size: 161.2 KB / Downloads: 1)
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Heart 
(03-15-2024, 09:45 PM)_Aka_ Wrote: Hi

90° corners can have overlapping if the road is wide while the corner is tight. Example:

But if you smooth the corner enough, you will not have the issue. Example:

Using the Rounded Rectangle component/shape, one can easily set the roundness of a corner.

I attached the scene I used in case you need it.

Have a nice day

I just saw this article so it's a bit late. It helped me a lot. Thank you for your help.  Heart
You are welcome
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it possible to create a road texture at runtime? artsung 1 4 01-30-2024, 09:30 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Combine 2 Create Mesh nodes to one single Mesh danne_lindwall 1 13 02-16-2023, 08:25 PM
  How to make mesh appear only on curves? Vancete 2 18 01-09-2023, 09:10 AM
  How to create gaps in spline mesh? linkinballzpokemon 1 6 04-09-2022, 12:29 PM