Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Create an arrow dynamically following the spline
Thank you again for the reply.

When I said I have checked the isInitialized was true I didnt put it at the beginning, I put it on Update so I can check every frame and I get allways true, not a single false. Either way I have used the coroutine you told me to check it and makes no difference. I dont wait to create the arrow because the arrow is already created on a prefab, not by code.

Whats even weirder is it worked as intended with previous versions of Unity, but only on scene mode, never on a compiled build. With the latter versions I have the same problem in scene mode, game mode and compiled build.

I also create a simplified version for anyone who can help me, you will get lots of warnings for other reasons (mostly because other assets, you can ignore them) but no crashes. To see the spline you have a card launcher on the middle botton on the screen, click on the card of the top to begin the launch and drag to create a path (with your spline asset). Release to throw the card and again the mouse button to retrieve de card. I think thats all you need to check the problem.

If you have any doubt dont hesitate to ask. Thank you so much in advance Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Create an arrow dynamically following the spline - by yandrako - 10-11-2017, 05:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 6 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM
Heart Create beautiful curves ShiroeYamamoto 3 11 03-26-2024, 06:25 PM
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM