Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Create an arrow dynamically following the spline
(01-15-2017, 09:35 AM)Jake Wrote: Either you have a layering issue (UI overlapping the line renderer) or you did not wait for spline initialization (only happens if you feed the line renderer by some script).

I already hide the rest of the elements of the UI Canvas and I still cant see the spline on the game tab or game mode (it works perfect on scene tab or scene view). I also disabled all access to the spline from code (because from code I just move the control points positions and thats it) but still cant see it. I tried all kind of materials but no luck either. I have read on forums that you cant render a Line Renderer on a UI Canvas with Screen Space - Overlay as a render mode, but I dont know if that info is obsolete or there isnt a way to do it. 

Any ideas of how could I solve it?
Thank you again

Messages In This Thread
RE: Create an arrow dynamically following the spline - by yandrako - 01-16-2017, 11:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 6 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM
Heart Create beautiful curves ShiroeYamamoto 3 11 03-26-2024, 06:25 PM
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM