Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using events to slow down or speed up a Spline Controller
Hi,

How do I trigger certain actions when a Spline Controller reaches a CP?

I tried reading CurvyDefaultEventHandler documents, but they are quite brief and don't go into typical usage scenario examples.

I want a Spline Controller to change its speed when it reaches certain Control Points on a curve. I tried to use the Event system of the Spline Controller but got a little lost on what to write in my script and how to hook up the events. The event system looks similar to how buttons work in the Unity 5 UI but I can't say I'm too familiar with that either.

Could someone give some hints on how to write a script that stores various speeds and then feeds them into the Spline Controller when certain CP's are reached?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
Using events to slow down or speed up a Spline Controller - by ListenToThisGuy - 12-21-2015, 11:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Set Volume to the Volume Controller at Runtime pako88 2 10 04-08-2024, 03:26 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 6 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM