Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving several CPs and hide handles?
Hello,

I'm finding myself moving a lot of points on a curvy gen prefab, each curve point has different bezier handles, and when selecting several control points, I get the move gizmos for all the cp points and their respective handles, which makes it pretty hard to select the right one (when the handles are pretty close to the curve point itself. I know the two handles have a little yellow/green box to for easier selection). Is there a way to turn off the handles temporarily when making sweeping changes to curve points?
Thanks Smile

Love the product, it's everything I ever wanted in Unity!
Unfortunately not. I'm not sure how this can be solved properly. Adding a new hotkey noone can remember isn't the best option I guess. Do you have any ideas?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does CurvySplines support displaying handles and points during runtime? niuage 1 7 12-11-2023, 12:01 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Moving object down or up the spline using gravity velikizlivuk 6 16 07-26-2023, 10:06 PM
  how to make fast moving controller go all the way to linear points?(curvy8) hawken 7 12 06-06-2023, 09:47 AM
  Control handles gone for control points! :( danne_lindwall 3 5 02-10-2023, 08:49 AM