Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connection survives spline duplication
Thanks a lot for the quick reply!

- the spaceship is still the same (named Plane Controller in that scene) and its Connections handling is still the same: Follow Up Otherwise Random - I now tried Random Spline too, it still doesn't take the new path to which I made the smooth tangential connection - but by playing with the flags (eg. Reject divergent splines) the plane sometimes takes one of my new paths, yay!!!! thanks for the lead there

I still need to check the coloring a bit later.

I think what I miss with the coloring is the association of my new splines with the above referred CurvyGLRenderer (which seems like generic functionality). Where do I link it with my new splines? For some reason, even when I cloned one of the existing, properly rendered splines, the rendering association was apparently lost. I suppose that at the place of associating the spline with the rendering, the color is also specified, as some splines in the sample scene show up as orange or red. I'd expect that I could associate the spline with a color either in the spline, or some child object, but I can't find it

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connection survives spline duplication - by rmrmrm - 05-10-2020, 06:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 6 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM
Thumbs Up Can't delete connection lacota 3 6 03-16-2024, 11:34 AM