Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camera wobbles on too long spline (100km+)
Sorry, but i didnt get an email when i receive an private message, but now i read all of them and thanks again for the modified gizmo code, but before i used the workaround that i simple deactivate the gizmos for CurvySplineSegments in editor, so i dont get this massive FPS drop and just activate them if i had to modify them. Because i imported the spline from another program and switched the placeholders with the CP0000, in that way i was not in need to activate them again.

I tried with some smaller values, but at the end of the spline with 0.4 it was still wobbling a little bit, thats why i had to use 0.5 as a minimum.
Fortunally the client saw the 0.5 switch for directions and told me its even better then before, because now you have an better understanding of changing directions. So all in all the dmaping method would have been implemented, even if the SplineController didnt wobble around Wink

have a nice day too and keep on with your wonderful work

Messages In This Thread
RE: Camera wobbles on too long spline (100km+) - by Vectorvision - 08-01-2019, 12:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 6 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM
  GO can't fit end of the spline GameDeveloperek4123 3 14 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM