Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
StackOverflowException on large spline network
Ok,

unchecking CheckTransform for all splines definitely saves a lot of time. Using conditionals definitely is a way to get rid of the calls to Update/LateUpdate/FixedUpdate. I'm thinking of a good way to add that to the package.

If you still get the Stack Overflow when not using CurvyConnection at all, I'd say it's not Curvy related, but unless knowing for sure everything is possible. What build target are you using?

The only possible reason I can think of related to CurvyConnection is that the connection changes it's position/rotation and the spline by error forces a sync of the connection again, resulting in a loop.

If you want, send me an export (with examples and all unneeded stripped) to jake<at>fluffyunderware<dot>com, I'll take a try to find the cause of the stack overflow then.

Messages In This Thread
RE: StackOverflowException on large spline network - by Jake - 03-18-2016, 08:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 6 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM
  GO can't fit end of the spline GameDeveloperek4123 3 14 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM