Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple controllers on one spline breaks stuff
Hi,
Sorry I couldn't answer on Monday.
I was not able to reproduce the issue. I attached to this post a zip. It contains:
  • your scene test.unity as a reference
  • Scene 1 and Scene 2, which are modified versions of your scene
  • a Cube prefab, used in Scene 1 and Scene 2
Your scene uses prefabs and scripts that are not included in your zip. So to be able to test, I made two scenes:
  • Scene 1 is the same than test, except that I removed the gameobjects that are instances of a missing prefab, and replaced the needed ones of them with instances of the Cube prefab.
  • Scene 2 is the same than Scene 1, expect that I removed all objects that are not either splines or controllers. This was to get ride of errors due to missing scripts
In both scenes I could not reproduce the issue.
What I suggest you is to:
  1. Test with scene 2
  2. If you could reproduce the bug, let me know.
  3. If you could not, this means that the issue comes from one of the objects that are in your test scene but not in Scene 2. Gradually remove objects from test until you find the culprit.
That's it for now.
Happy new year

Attached Files
.zip   Lupp Controller Issue.zip (Size: 102.24 KB / Downloads: 1)
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multiple controllers on one spline breaks stuff - by _Aka_ - 12-31-2019, 07:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 6 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM
  GO can't fit end of the spline GameDeveloperek4123 3 14 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM