Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Curve Spline be used for an in game level editor.
Noted for the undoing issue, thanks. You saying that it happened in play mode was useful to me.
Thanks a lot for the review, appreciated.
About how to populate a segment from center going to the outside, I am sure there are generic, non Curvy Splines specific, solutions already available on the internet. If you can't find them, ask ChatGPT about it, the problem is common and simple enough that I bet he can suggest something good (or at least a good start for you). Then just modify that code to plug in the correct values from Curvy Splines API
I hope this helped
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Curve Spline be used for an in game level editor. - by _Aka_ - 05-09-2023, 09:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 3 11 04-02-2024, 02:24 PM
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 6 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM