Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Curve Spline be used for an in game level editor.
(05-09-2023, 05:06 AM)Lupos Wrote:
(05-08-2023, 09:45 AM)_Aka_ Wrote: I tried to reproduce the issue but couldn't. Could you please send me a reproduction case?

I've tried to make an example but its not really something easily identifiable. It's related to the undo, and seems to happen if I try to undo/redo in play (or at least press keys related.)

Sadly its not super consistent. Ill keep looking.

(05-08-2023, 09:45 AM)_Aka_ Wrote:
I will try to check your code ASAP.

Okay sweet, honestly it's not perfectly what I'm after either so I'm trying to think on what to do. The amount of work I had to do to get it working is a little demoralizing and I'm afraid about how long it'd take to get what I actually want. 
Ideally I'm trying to make a custom generator spawn the meshes starting from the center point, outwards. So if short but long enough, it'll spawn 1 item between both splines. If longer, it'll spawn one on each side of the center spline. This way I can make sure the distance on each start/end point can be exactly the same to account for towers.
Edit*
[/quote]

(05-08-2023, 09:45 AM)_Aka_ Wrote: .
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

I've done just that, sorry for the delay. Wanted to make sure I could at least get somewhat close to what I needed first. Thank you so much btw.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Curve Spline be used for an in game level editor. - by Lupos - 05-09-2023, 05:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 3 11 04-02-2024, 02:24 PM
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 6 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM