Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spline Gizmos & Segments Invisible while Drawing
Apologies, I should have thought of doing that before.  Blush  After some more testing, here's what I found:
  • I'm using Unity 2021.3.19f1 with Curvy 8.3.0 to produce the issue.
  • It occurred to me that I had updated Unity in the last week.  I believe I was on Unity 2021.3.16f1 previously, I hadn't noticed any issues at that point.  Unfortunately, I already dumped 16f1 so I don't have it for testing any more.
  • I do have Unity 2020.3.15f2 installed.  Created a clean project with only Curvy installed, I could not produce the issue, everything appears to work fine.
  • Created a clean project in Unity 2021.3.19f1 with only Curvy installed and can produce the issue at will.  That said, it appears to be some kind of refresh issue as it only occurs visually until something refreshes the parent object (e.g. clicking the parent object containing the spline, load another scene then reload the problem scene, stop/start Unity).  So I'm thinking my test project won't show anything for you, but still happy to send it along.

I saw you removed the attachment quota on the post, but it's around 105MB.  When I tried upload the first time, it didn't appear to show up after sitting for several minutes.  When I tried to post, the forum returned a maximum size error and then the page just spun and I lost the original post.  Sad  If you still want the test project, looks like I'll need to get it to you another way.

Thanks for your help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spline Gizmos & Segments Invisible while Drawing - by ricke - 02-25-2023, 03:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 6 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM
  GO can't fit end of the spline GameDeveloperek4123 3 14 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM