Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GO can't fit end of the spline
Hi, im trying to generate railroad with CurvySpline 8 and I have a problem with my Input GameObcjects (Sleepers) that don't fit end of mine spline. It doesn't have any problem when it comes to first spline tho. 

First spline:

Last spline:

I attached my settings from my generator.

Can someone tell me what have I done wrong?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,
I think it is because of the negative Space Before value. Can you try with a value of 0, maybe with a different value of translation in the Input GO module?
I hope this helped.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Thank you for your answer. That did help me. Also I noticed that my object had rotation, which also interfered in fiting the end.
Thank you once again Smile
You are welcome.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to get length starting from one spline to connected nth spline Dragon-3623 1 1 05-14-2024, 04:52 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 6 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM