Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curvy 7.0.0 is live
Information 
Hi everyone,
Release notes available here https://curvyeditor.com/releasenotes.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Hi, after updating some Playmaker actions break.

Code:
Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\Curvy\CurvyGetValue.cs(158,55): error CS1501: No overload for method 'GetMetadata' takes 2 arguments

Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\Curvy\CurvyGetValue.cs(162,68): error CS1061: 'CurvySpline' does not contain a definition for 'InterpolateMetadata' and no accessible extension method 'InterpolateMetadata' accepting a first argument of type 'CurvySpline' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\Curvy\CurvyGetSegmentValue.cs(152,56): error CS1061: 'CurvySplineSegment' does not contain a definition for 'GetMetaData' and no accessible extension method 'GetMetaData' accepting a first argument of type 'CurvySplineSegment' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\Curvy\CurvyGetSegmentValue.cs(156,69): error CS1061: 'CurvySplineSegment' does not contain a definition for 'InterpolateMetadata' and no accessible extension method 'InterpolateMetadata' accepting a first argument of type 'CurvySplineSegment' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Hi,
I provided Playmaker's team with the updated addon ahead of Curvy's release so that they can put in in their ecosystem, but they are unfortunately not reactive.
Here is a zip with the files you need:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/371n207vp9um2yu/CurvyAddon.zip?dl=0
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
You tell me, I asked them how to do a thing and they said, you can't, we'll make an action for that. That was about 2 months ago. Rolleyes
Thanks.
The addon is now available on the ecosystem.

(05-25-2020, 11:29 PM)Lupp_ Wrote: You tell me, I asked them how to do a thing and they said, you can't, we'll make an action for that. That was about 2 months ago. Rolleyes
Thanks.
I guess it depends on who reads the email you send, but I found that sending a lot of reminder emails help. I don't like doing that though.
Yeah, I don't like to nag either, you should keep what you promise. But what else can you do sometimes... :/
Hi actually, I'm having the same issue.  The dropbox file seems to be unavailable now.
I'm using Unity 2019.3.15.
After installing from Ecosystem, I see I have custom actions version 6.0.
Now also my Playmaker menu has disappeared.

(05-25-2020, 08:40 PM)_Aka_ Wrote: Hi,
I provided Playmaker's team with the updated addon ahead of Curvy's release so that they can put in in their ecosystem, but they are unfortunately not reactive.
Here is a zip with the files you need:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/371n207vp9um2yu/CurvyAddon.zip?dl=0
(10-02-2020, 01:22 PM)skydisco Wrote: Hi actually, I'm having the same issue.  The dropbox file seems to be unavailable now.

For some reason, the PlayMaker servers link to the old version again. I will write to my contact at PlayMaker so that they can fix that. Until then: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxi4rb69uj4xqng/Curvy%20Addon.zip?dl=0
(10-02-2020, 08:15 PM)_Aka_ Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 01:22 PM)skydisco Wrote: Hi actually, I'm having the same issue.  The dropbox file seems to be unavailable now.

For some reason, the PlayMaker servers link to the old version again. I will write to my contact at PlayMaker so that they can fix that. Until then: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxi4rb69uj4xqng/Curvy%20Addon.zip?dl=0

The PlayMaker servers have now the latest version of the Curvy Addon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 0 0 1 hour ago
Last Post: ShiroeYamamoto
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 6 Yesterday, 03:23 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Using Unity's SplineContainer in Curvy Splines dlees9191 3 15 02-26-2024, 09:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_