Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curvy 7.0.0 is live
Information 
Hi everyone,
Release notes available here https://curvyeditor.com/releasenotes.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Hi, after updating some Playmaker actions break.

Code:
Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\Curvy\CurvyGetValue.cs(158,55): error CS1501: No overload for method 'GetMetadata' takes 2 arguments

Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\Curvy\CurvyGetValue.cs(162,68): error CS1061: 'CurvySpline' does not contain a definition for 'InterpolateMetadata' and no accessible extension method 'InterpolateMetadata' accepting a first argument of type 'CurvySpline' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\Curvy\CurvyGetSegmentValue.cs(152,56): error CS1061: 'CurvySplineSegment' does not contain a definition for 'GetMetaData' and no accessible extension method 'GetMetaData' accepting a first argument of type 'CurvySplineSegment' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\Curvy\CurvyGetSegmentValue.cs(156,69): error CS1061: 'CurvySplineSegment' does not contain a definition for 'InterpolateMetadata' and no accessible extension method 'InterpolateMetadata' accepting a first argument of type 'CurvySplineSegment' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Hi,
I provided Playmaker's team with the updated addon ahead of Curvy's release so that they can put in in their ecosystem, but they are unfortunately not reactive.
Here is a zip with the files you need:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/371n207vp9um2yu/CurvyAddon.zip?dl=0
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
You tell me, I asked them how to do a thing and they said, you can't, we'll make an action for that. That was about 2 months ago. Rolleyes
Thanks.
The addon is now available on the ecosystem.

(05-25-2020, 11:29 PM)Lupp_ Wrote: You tell me, I asked them how to do a thing and they said, you can't, we'll make an action for that. That was about 2 months ago. Rolleyes
Thanks.
I guess it depends on who reads the email you send, but I found that sending a lot of reminder emails help. I don't like doing that though.
Yeah, I don't like to nag either, you should keep what you promise. But what else can you do sometimes... :/
Hi actually, I'm having the same issue.  The dropbox file seems to be unavailable now.
I'm using Unity 2019.3.15.
After installing from Ecosystem, I see I have custom actions version 6.0.
Now also my Playmaker menu has disappeared.

(05-25-2020, 08:40 PM)_Aka_ Wrote: Hi,
I provided Playmaker's team with the updated addon ahead of Curvy's release so that they can put in in their ecosystem, but they are unfortunately not reactive.
Here is a zip with the files you need:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/371n207vp9um2yu/CurvyAddon.zip?dl=0
(10-02-2020, 01:22 PM)skydisco Wrote: Hi actually, I'm having the same issue.  The dropbox file seems to be unavailable now.

For some reason, the PlayMaker servers link to the old version again. I will write to my contact at PlayMaker so that they can fix that. Until then: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxi4rb69uj4xqng/Curvy%20Addon.zip?dl=0
(10-02-2020, 08:15 PM)_Aka_ Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 01:22 PM)skydisco Wrote: Hi actually, I'm having the same issue.  The dropbox file seems to be unavailable now.

For some reason, the PlayMaker servers link to the old version again. I will write to my contact at PlayMaker so that they can fix that. Until then: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxi4rb69uj4xqng/Curvy%20Addon.zip?dl=0

The PlayMaker servers have now the latest version of the Curvy Addon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 1 1 6 minutes ago
Last Post: _Aka_
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 0 1 9 hours ago
Last Post: ShiroeYamamoto
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 6 Yesterday, 03:23 AM
Last Post: _Aka_