Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generated meshes not 'parallel' to spline
Hello, i create a spline, extrude shape with it and from result volume mesh create 2 meshes, TRS for each with -1 & 1 offset by z. Result meshes looks like offset increase along spline - if at begining i have 2 units bettwen meshes, at the end it is aroud 8 units. How to deal with it for got 2 'parallel' meshes - with constant offset from spline?
Hi
Offset is supposed to be constant. Can you please send me a scene with your example so I can work on it?
Thanks
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Sent scene package to admin@...
Received it. I'll work on it. Will keep you updated via mail
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Also i had few times out of memory with unity freeze ((( . Caused by infinite loop BuildVolumeSpots line 586  spots.Add(getSpot(itemID, ref group, ref currentBounds, dist)) .First one when i chage scale directly at spot input game object, second one dont remember what exactly provide. For now i add simple break at begining of this for loop in case if i > 10000 just for safety, was sad to lose last changes. Please, check for possible cases to solve it or maybe some safety checks if cannot reproduce
Sorry about the lost changes. I will take a look at that infinite loop too.
Which version of Curvy are you using?
Last one 4.1.1
Both issues were fixed. The fixes will be available in the next update.
Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adjust radius of generated mesh via script? Shackman 1 3 03-26-2024, 01:12 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM
  GO can't fit end of the spline GameDeveloperek4123 3 13 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM
  Keeping a fixed spline length jh092 3 16 02-21-2024, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Primrose44