Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look rotation viewing vector is zero
It seems I am getting lots of Console messages (60 a sec or so) 

UnityEngine.Quaternion:LookRotation(Vector3, Vector3)
FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Controllers.CurvyController:InitializedApplyDeltaTime(Single) (at Assets/Plugins/Curvy/Controllers/CurvyController.cs:874)
FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Controllers.SplineController:InitializedApplyDeltaTime(Single) (at Assets/Plugins/Curvy/Controllers/SplineController.cs:530)
FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Controllers.CurvyController:ApplyDeltaTime(Single) (at Assets/Plugins/Curvy/Controllers/CurvyController.cs:1193)
FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Controllers.CurvyController:FixedUpdate() (at Assets/Plugins/Curvy/Controllers/CurvyController.cs:749)

I have also a issue where I can't get my 2D sprite to look at the current heading location...  tricky stuff.

I hope I get these issues fixed.. I was thinking of having a ghost item infront of the plane and have it jump a couple CP's ahead of the plane and use a lookat routine..

Update (next session later):

I managed to get some headway on the orientation of my 2D sprite.

https://youtu.be/nQHlQgX_it0
Hi,
About the console messages, did you by any chance set the controller's orientation to use the spline's orientation on a spline with no orientation? If not, could you send me please your controller's Orientation settings?
About the remaining of your post, I think I answered it in your other thread, right?
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
I got this message too.

From Console:

1 Time this message

FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.Modules.BuildShapeExtrusion:Refresh() (at Assets/Plugins/Curvy/Base/CG Modules/BuildShapeExtrusion.cs:825)
FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.CGModule:doRefresh() (at Assets/Plugins/Curvy/Base/CG/CGModule.cs:824)
FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.CurvyGenerator:Refresh(Boolean) (at Assets/Plugins/Curvy/Base/CG/CurvyGenerator.cs:595)
curvyGenerator.Refresh(); // Calling this method starts all

2 Times this message
FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.Modules.BuildShapeExtrusion:Refresh() (at Assets/Plugins/Curvy/Base/CG Modules/BuildShapeExtrusion.cs:859)
FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.CGModule:doRefresh() (at Assets/Plugins/Curvy/Base/CG/CGModule.cs:824)
FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.CurvyGenerator:Refresh(Boolean) (at Assets/Plugins/Curvy/Base/CG/CurvyGenerator.cs:595)
curvyGenerator.Refresh(); // Calling this method starts all

First it showed that bubbling from curvyGenerator.Refresh(); but then i deleted that code. Again same message.

1 time this message

FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.Modules.BuildShapeExtrusion:Refresh() (at Assets/Plugins/Curvy/Base/CG Modules/BuildShapeExtrusion.cs:825)
FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.CurvyGenerator:Update() (at Assets/Plugins/Curvy/Base/CG/CurvyGenerator.cs:252)

2 Times this message

FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.Modules.BuildShapeExtrusion:Refresh() (at Assets/Plugins/Curvy/Base/CG Modules/BuildShapeExtrusion.cs:859)
FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.CurvyGenerator:Update() (at Assets/Plugins/Curvy/Base/CG/CurvyGenerator.cs:252)
That message appears when CP[Last] and CP[Last-1] have same values of Transform.
(11-27-2019, 08:01 AM)Erman Wrote: That  message appears when CP[Last] and CP[Last-1] have same values of Transform.

So this means that the last segment is empty. Is there any reason for you to have an empty segment?
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
(11-27-2019, 12:26 PM)_Aka_ Wrote:
(11-27-2019, 08:01 AM)Erman Wrote: That  message appears when CP[Last] and CP[Last-1] have same values of Transform.

So this means that the last segment is empty. Is there any reason for you to have an empty segment?

What do you mean with "Empty Segment"?
A segment is the part of the spline between two consecutive control points. By empty segment, I meant a segment of length 0. In other words the two control points delimiting the segment have the same position.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation bad rotation aloriza 5 13 11-29-2023, 09:52 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Rotation issue with generator nicolaj.h.andersen@gmail.com 1 14 04-14-2023, 11:58 AM
Photo Rotation anchors tairoark 4 10 06-01-2022, 02:54 PM
  Align to spline action and rotation Lupp_ 3 1,341 01-23-2021, 08:12 PM