Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assembly Definitions (Solved)
Thumbs Up 
Would it be possible for you to create Runtime and Editor assembly definitions for your scripts? It's very challenging to sort that all out for deployment and seeing as we have to blow everything away every update, it's a lot of management overhead.
Hi
There is already a solution for this: In Curvy's toolbar, use the Generate Assembly Definitions button.
Did this solve your issue?
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Thumbs Up 
That's what I'm looking for! Seems to work. Wish more vendors did that. Really impressed so far. Thanks Smile
You are welcome. To keep compability with old projects, I did not add the asmdef files by default. I might change that in the future.
Let me know if you encounter any other issue.
If and when you feel like it, please leave a review for the asset, that helps a lot.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Error after upgrade: (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) boriskourt 3 7 05-17-2022, 12:32 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  [Bug] Enabling Assembly Definitions makes it uncompileable XtroTheArctic 8 3,185 03-06-2022, 01:57 PM
  NullReferenceException ComponentPool.cs:36 [SOLVED] ionside 6 8,632 01-11-2018, 12:48 AM
  GetComponent<SplineController>() doesn't work? [SOLVED] ionside 0 2,244 07-10-2016, 02:37 AM
Last Post: ionside