Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error after upgrade: (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Question 
Hello again! After the upgrade I am getting a thousand errors that look like:

Code:
Assets/Plugins/ToolBuddy/Assets/Curvy/Scripts/CG/CurvyPropertyAttributes.cs(24,47): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'DTPropertyAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

They are all from within DevTools and ToolBuddy.

I am upgrading from a pre 8.0 curvy for the first time, no errors with the prior version.
Hi
Can you please try the following and tell me about its result:
Delete the old Curvy folders (in the plugins folder)
Delete the new Curvy folders (plugins/Toolbuddy)
Install Curvy
Thanks
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Hey. That fixed the problem. I could have sworn that I deleted everything. But am now not sure.

Thanks
You are welcome
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upgrade from 7.1.8 to 8.x? PaulM 3 8 02-01-2024, 09:31 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Getting reference to Generator and InputSplinePath Spline velikizlivuk 3 9 08-15-2023, 11:08 PM
Last Post: velikizlivuk
Information Curvy Splines 8.0.0 is available, and it is a big upgrade _Aka_ 3 95 06-29-2023, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Marki
  Error when trying to connect nodes in prefab edit mode Lupos 4 9 06-02-2023, 10:27 AM
Last Post: _Aka_