Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I save a curvy generator?
I have created a spline shape extrusion based generator. 
It has a specific mesh and settings along with spline path and input shape. 

I want to be able to reuse this as a prefab, create instances and edit certain settings like spline path/connections across levels. how can I go about doing this?
Hi
You can save your generator as a prefab. You will probably want to keep the input spline (the spline, not the module) excluded from the prefab (prefabs do work with splines that are not in their hierarchy). The generated mesh will automatically be removed from the prefab, since their is no point in saving it (it will be replaced when you will set a new input spline)
Did this help?
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Also, generators have a template feature that allows you to easily reuse custom generator templates: https://curvyeditor.com/documentation/generator/templates
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Thanks you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 1 2 Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 1 1 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 03-27-2024, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 7 03-27-2024, 03:23 AM