Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conform ground
Hi There !
I just found your plugin and I'm really amazed with its features (and its affordable price). I think really more people should know about it.

However a have a few questions :
- Is it possible now, or in a next feature to add a conform script in order to to draw (for exemple) a road on a terrain with it's relief ?
And then move the entire road onto this terrain
Here is what I would like : (at 1min) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxSeFl6JmJQ
(sorry it's the only link I found on the subject).

- Do you know if the "SplinePathMeshBuilder" script could work in network in real time?

- In the "SplinePathMeshBuilder" script, is it posssible to scale the UVS in both X and Y axis ?

Thanks a lot in advance and again, thank you so much for this awesome tool Smile
Hi,

currently this isn't possible, but we're already working on it...

Jake
(12-30-2013, 07:40 PM)'Jake' Wrote: Hi,

currently this isn't possible, but we're already working on it...

Jake

Wouaw so great !!! Can't wait to see it, it will be very useful for my project =)

For the other part, I will do some tests with the network in order to see if it works

Thanks Jake.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conform to terrain in play mode ? Philkrom 3 11 08-27-2022, 11:04 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Conform function, but applied to different directions at the same time Hartigan27 1 10 02-19-2022, 05:09 PM
  Is it possible to generate an output spline after the conform path module? bennidhamma@gmail.com 3 1,024 03-21-2021, 06:37 PM