Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removing the objects behind an object
Hi
Glad to read that you like the tool, you are welcome.

I would have suggested to use the Range settings from the Rasterized Path module, but you said you tried it but didn't work. How did you implement the solution? Can you send me a reproduction case?

The way I would have done it is to use the CurvySpline.GetNearestTF method to know what is the TF of your point of interest, then use CurvySpline.TFToDistance to convert that to a distance. Next you divide that distance by CurvySpline.Length. This gives you a value between 0 and 1, representing where the point is on your spline. You can set this value (or other similar ones) as the From and To values of your module, that way you define the section you want to rasterize.

Did this help?
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Messages In This Thread
Removing the objects behind an object - by alms94 - 11-29-2023, 09:02 AM
RE: Removing the objects behind an object - by _Aka_ - 11-29-2023, 10:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Line Renderer between two objects on a spline travellinggamedev 1 7 01-13-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Getting object on spline Position when Spline has coordinates larger than 2000 velikizlivuk 5 11 09-05-2023, 01:01 PM
Last Post: velikizlivuk
  Disable Generator Rasterized Objects SAMYTHEBIGJUICY 3 5 09-01-2023, 03:38 PM
  Moving object down or up the spline using gravity velikizlivuk 6 20 07-26-2023, 10:06 PM