Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to see the endpoint in Unity2020.3.26
I created a new Unity project, then imported Curvy Splines 8, I clicked “Draw Spline”.Although it shows that the endpoint has been created, I can't see the endpoint,, I want to know the reason for this. The screenshot shows that I have created a Spline curve, but I can't see the endpoint.

Also Unity has this warning, I'm not sure if it's related to the problem.
Code:
Shader warning in 'Showcase/ParticleAdditiveFresnel': 'UNITY_PASS_FORWARDBASE': macro redefinition. Previous definition found at :1. at line 34

Compiling Vertex program with DIRECTIONAL
Platform defines: SHADER_API_DESKTOP UNITY_COLORSPACE_GAMMA UNITY_ENABLE_DETAIL_NORMALMAP UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_LIGHTMAP_FULL_HDR UNITY_LIGHT_PROBE_PROXY_VOLUME UNITY_PASS_FORWARDBASE UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_USE_DITHER_MASK_FOR_ALPHABLENDED_SHADOWS
Disabled keywords: DIRLIGHTMAP_COMBINED DYNAMICLIGHTMAP_ON FOG_EXP FOG_EXP2 FOG_LINEAR LIGHTMAP_ON LIGHTMAP_SHADOW_MIXING LIGHTPROBE_SH SHADER_API_GLES30 SHADOWS_SCREEN SHADOWS_SHADOWMASK UNITY_ASTC_NORMALMAP_ENCODING UNITY_ENABLE_NATIVE_SHADOW_LOOKUPS UNITY_HALF_PRECISION_FRAGMENT_SHADER_REGISTERS UNITY_HARDWARE_TIER1 UNITY_HARDWARE_TIER2 UNITY_HARDWARE_TIER3 UNITY_LIGHTMAP_DLDR_ENCODING UNITY_LIGHTMAP_RGBM_ENCODING UNITY_METAL_SHADOWS_USE_POINT_FILTERING UNITY_NO_DXT5nm UNITY_NO_FULL_STANDARD_SHADER UNITY_NO_SCREENSPACE_SHADOWS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF2 UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF3 UNITY_PRETRANSFORM_TO_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION UNITY_VIRTUAL_TEXTURING VERTEXLIGHT_ON

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Unable to see the endpoint in Unity2020.3.26 - by snoopy9527 - 02-08-2023, 04:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to create custom deform mesh bit9labs 1 12 03-09-2022, 10:04 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Unable to import in 2018.4.2 LTS unity romit99 1 2,192 06-25-2019, 11:56 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Unable to convert GUI point to world ray if a camera has not been set up! Petethegoat 5 12,571 01-30-2014, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Petethegoat