Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DT Singleton Instance was null error
Hi Everyone,

Recently I came across an issue with the new error and I am not sure how to clear this bug. My Unity solution is built on Android and has 3 scenes and only the middle scene has a curve applied to it. If the user cycles through the scenes it works fine but when the user goes to enter the middle scene a second time the following error is presented:

Code:
[DevTools] DTSingleton instance was null. This happens if the instance is destroyed by the user, which is not a supported operation. If you did not destroy the singleton's instance, then please fill a bug report.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
FluffyUnderware.DevTools.DTLog:LogError (object) (at Assets/Plugins/DevTools/Classes/DTUtility.cs:848)
FluffyUnderware.DevTools.DTSingleton`1<FluffyUnderware.Curvy.CurvyGlobalManager>:Awake () (at Assets/Plugins/DevTools/Components/DTSingleton.cs:61)
FluffyUnderware.Curvy.CurvyGlobalManager:Awake () (at Assets/Plugins/Curvy/Base/CurvyGlobalManager.cs:228)

I am using the latest version of Curvy and any tips or hints (or do I need to provide further info) it would be appreciated as I am stumped. 

Cheers.

R76

Messages In This Thread
DT Singleton Instance was null error - by Rick76 - 10-07-2021, 01:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error when trying to connect nodes in prefab edit mode Lupos 4 9 06-02-2023, 10:27 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
Bug Argument Null exception Beqo77 5 17 04-24-2023, 08:26 PM
  Null Ref when using Connections RKTRAINS 1 2 10-10-2022, 08:49 AM
  Error when switching splines ricke 3 7 10-10-2022, 08:46 AM