Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IndexOutOfRangeException in CurvySplineSegment.LocalFToDistance function
(03-10-2021, 09:21 AM)_Aka_ Wrote: Hi
What version of Curvy are you using?
If you reproduce the issue again, please send me the full callstack
Is the spline the used by the controllers modified at runtime?
Can you share the project or preferably a simplified version of it (no need for all the assets)? Keep in mind this is a public forum, so prefer sending me a link or the file via other means (PM, email)

Hi Aka,

thanks for getting to me so quickly. My curvy version is 7.1.2. I have ran my game for about 2 hours now and the error still hasn't popped up yet. When it does again ill send you the full callstack. The spline is not modified at runtime. However, there are 4 splines in the scenes, and the error only seem to pop up on gameobjs spawned on one specific spline. I have checked the spline settings and they seem to be all the same. The entire project is pretty complicated, if we really can't figure it out ill try to get a simple version to you with the error. But for now, wait for my callstack. 

Thanks again!

Messages In This Thread
RE: IndexOutOfRangeException in CurvySplineSegment.LocalFToDistance function - by mchangxe - 03-10-2021, 10:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disabling a CurvySplineSegment results in NullRefException Lupos 1 6 10-02-2023, 09:55 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Custom CurvySplineSegment prefabs Lupos 1 10 10-02-2023, 09:36 AM
  Does Curvy has gameobjects pooling system function? Chanon 7 13 09-07-2023, 12:43 PM
  IndexOutOfRangeException in CurvySplineSegment.LocalFToDistance billowe 2 753 09-06-2022, 06:09 AM
Last Post: sambutle