Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How can I save a curvy generator?
#1
I have created a spline shape extrusion based generator. 
It has a specific mesh and settings along with spline path and input shape. 

I want to be able to reuse this as a prefab, create instances and edit certain settings like spline path/connections across levels. how can I go about doing this?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How can I save a curvy generator? - by linkinballzpokemon - 04-09-2022, 08:53 AM
RE: How can I save a curvy generator? - by _Aka_ - 04-09-2022, 12:33 PM
RE: How can I save a curvy generator? - by _Aka_ - 04-09-2022, 12:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Generator gameobjects missing offset and rotated beewhale 5 668 08-30-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: beewhale
  New User Looking for Advice on Choosing Curvy Splines ravigupta 1 301 08-21-2026, 09:45 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 7 7,459 07-13-2025, 07:11 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  How to rotate generator asteroids patndan74 6 4,692 05-08-2025, 10:07 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: