Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letting users create and edit splines at runtime
Hi, thanks for a brilliant plugin! 

I'm creating a game where the users create shapes, hence I need to expose some of the curvy controls to the users at runtime. Just very basic stuff, add and edit control points, and some simple line visualizer. Are there any examples of this being done, that I can use as a base to work from?  

I roughly understand how I would do it, but I want to avoid reinventing wheels if someone has already done something similar. 

Thanks
Unfortunately, I am not aware of any non proprietary solution to have a spline editor at runtime. I know of at least "AUDI Quattro Coaster AR" having such solution. You can find information about them at https://curvyeditor.com/showcase
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Create beautiful curves ShiroeYamamoto 3 9 03-26-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM
  Using Unity's SplineContainer in Curvy Splines dlees9191 3 14 02-26-2024, 09:49 AM
  Avoiding runtime GC allocations on control point position change Ell223 8 18 02-24-2024, 10:43 AM