Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some questeions what is included ?
(09-19-2018, 10:52 AM)_Aka_ Wrote: You add a script that contains the code I already wrote you in this previous post:

(08-28-2018, 01:25 PM)_Aka_ Wrote: Hi,
To give you an example of code linking inputs to Curvy:
Code:
//Set the moving object's speed
splineController.Speed = MaxSpeedParameter + Mathf.Abs(Input.GetAxis("Vertical"));
//Set the moving object's direction
splineController.MovementDirection =  Input.GetAxis("Horizontal") >= 0 ? MovementDirection.Forward : MovementDirection.Backward;
As you can see, it is very simple code. The controllers (script that move objects) have the needed properties, you just have to fill them accordingly to the user inputs.
More about controllers here: https://curvyeditor.com/documentation/controllers

Thanks great

But a friend bought Curvy already and has problems at empty project and at my project when he iports it Unity Crashes withotu a log .

And in TMP error logs only some standard unity dll crash but not say why at Curvy crash Sad

What could be the problem i not want when i buy it that i have same problem.

Regards
The last time I had issues with unity crashing when importing a project (unrelated to Curvy) was because of some fbx files.
I advise you, or your friend, to import folder by folder, until you find which folder, and then which file, lead to the crash.
What is sure is that Curvy works out of the box with all Unity versions starting from 5.5.3.
When updating Curvy from an old version, it is better to remove the old Curvy folder before downloading the new one.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
(10-30-2018, 11:07 PM)_Aka_ Wrote: The last time I had issues with unity crashing when importing a project (unrelated to Curvy) was because of some fbx files.
I advise you, or your friend, to import folder by folder, until you find which folder, and then which file, lead to the crash.
What is sure is that Curvy works out of the box with all Unity versions starting from 5.5.3.
When updating Curvy from an old version, it is better to remove the old Curvy folder before downloading the new one.

Thanks but we tested already folder by folder and that was much at 150 gb project . same problem also at empty.

Why fbx files that are unrelated to Curvery but no ewasy way to find the problem in logs or so ?

also are there a rain can crash / be derailed ? and also sounds there for train ?

and can the train tracks / railways snaped to terrain to use at hills and mountains or must the manualy adjusted ?

And can it be used to let Airplanefly in sky along spline like at for example GTA 5 or GTA and that it look realistic when thy fly curves etc ?

regards
Hi,
A lot of your questions can be answered by looking at Curvy's WebGL demo. Please take a look at it here: https://curvyeditor.com/demo

(10-30-2018, 11:54 PM)GamePyro.com Wrote: Thanks but we tested already folder by folder and that was much at 150 gb project .  same problem also at empty.
I am not aware of any issue happening when opening an empty project having Curvy. Please tell your friend to file a proper bug report (with all the required fields) so I can help him, because I can't help with the little information I have right now.

(10-30-2018, 11:54 PM)GamePyro.com Wrote: Why fbx files that are unrelated to Curvery but no ewasy way to find the problem in logs or so ?
Sorry I can't understand this question.

(10-30-2018, 11:54 PM)GamePyro.com Wrote: also are there a rain can crash / be derailed ?   and also sounds there for train ?
No, such things are not included in Curvy. You will have to handle your train's physics and sounds.

(10-30-2018, 11:54 PM)GamePyro.com Wrote: and can the train tracks / railways snaped to terrain to use at hills and mountains or must the manualy adjusted ?
Yes they can. Please refer to my previous answer for more details: https://forum.curvyeditor.com/thread-597-post-2110.html#pid2110

(10-30-2018, 11:54 PM)GamePyro.com Wrote: And can it be used to let Airplanefly in sky along spline like at for example GTA 5 or GTA  and that it look realistic when thy fly curves etc ?
You can move any object along splines, including planes. Please take a look at the demo. If you want something realistic (which GTA is not) you will need to add additional animations to your plane, in plus of the animation done by Curvy.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UV mapping improvements (code included!) bac9-flcl 1 6,472 08-07-2015, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Jake