Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
connection track A to track B
Shocked 
hello i would like to know  how can i connect track A spline(1) and track B spline(5) i saw all you three tutorials but i didn't get anything from that .
i would like to know that how can i connect track A of any spline to track B of any spline.
Hi Wali Ahmed,

With both control points you wish to connect selected, click on the Red circle button "Create a Connection" on the Curvy menu that appears in the scene view. A connection is made between the control points and in the inspector you can set if that connection is position, rotation or both (full).

Hope that helps! :-)
(03-27-2017, 02:55 PM)Gazoid Wrote: Hi Wali Ahmed,

With both control points you wish to connect selected, click on the Red circle button "Create a Connection" on the Curvy menu that appears in the scene view. A connection is made between the control points and in the inspector you can set if that connection is position, rotation or both (full).

Hope that helps! :-)

Thanks Gazoid 

finally thanks ......this helpful to me Smile

hello....Curvy Team

your reply is very helpful to me.but u should show something about connecting splines
in tutorials.So the developers can give a good reviews.

but previously i was doing by selecting only one spline and i was trying to connect with other spline.
U should not give the option of connection when m selected only one spline .
so the person will not get confused..(: thank you.
You're right in some way, but there are scenarios where you would like to create a connection to a single CP, triggers and that. That's why we allowed this. I just updated the docs and see if adding a more explaing tooltip helps here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
Thumbs Up Can't delete connection lacota 3 6 03-16-2024, 11:34 AM
Lightbulb Junction & Connection Navigation System Design SAMYTHEBIGJUICY 4 13 11-27-2023, 01:04 PM
  Connection "next' control point jh092 3 15 11-22-2023, 11:47 AM