Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Control handles gone for control points! :(
I'm going crazy! Using bezier curves without Auto handles checked and suddenly my control point handles are gone! I can still use the Handle in and Handle out input fields but I want to be able to see the handles again and make changes directly in my scene. What's happened? Anyone had the same issue? This isn't the first time it has happened, but last time I only opened another scene and went back to my current one and they were back. Now, nothing works.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
I have never encountered your issue, and I can't manage to guess what might be the issue. Can you send a reproduction case so I can try to reproduce and debug the issue?
Also, I doubt this will be helpful, but just in case, can you make sure the points listed here do not apply on your project?
Thanks
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Thanks for your answer Aka!

It was solved by simply reset the layout windows in Unity. Nothing to do with Curvy Splines.

Have a nice weekend!

(02-09-2023, 03:05 PM)_Aka_ Wrote: Hi
I have never encountered your issue, and I can't manage to guess what might be the issue. Can you send a reproduction case so I can try to reproduce and debug the issue?
Also, I doubt this will be helpful, but just in case, can you make sure the points listed here do not apply on your project?
Thanks
Thanks for the update.
If and when you feel like it, please leave a review for the asset, that helps a lot.
Have a nice weekend too
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 0 0 8 hours ago
Last Post: ShiroeYamamoto
  Avoiding runtime GC allocations on control point position change Ell223 8 18 02-24-2024, 10:43 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Does CurvySplines support displaying handles and points during runtime? niuage 1 7 12-11-2023, 12:01 PM
  Connection "next' control point jh092 3 15 11-22-2023, 11:47 AM