Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I set the generator to stop updating?
I want to manually edit some objects generated by the generator, but the generator keep changing them back to the original.
How can I set the generator to stop updating after I manually edit some objects in it?
Hi
You have to export the objects outside of the generator to be able to edit them. Every generated object inside the generator's hierarchy is modifiable by the generator. Please refer to the Export tab of the Create Mesh and Create GameObject modules
https://curvyeditor.com/documentation/generator/modules/createmesh#export
Did this answer your question?
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
yes.
Thank you very much for your help.
You are welcome
If and when you feel like it, please leave a review for the asset, that helps a lot.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 03-27-2024, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 7 03-27-2024, 03:23 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Generating GO only on CPs in Generator GameDeveloperek4123 1 6 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM
Question Generator Canvas workflow issues Sacryn 1 7 02-02-2024, 11:22 PM