Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URP material upgrade
A few materials used in your examples will not upgrade to be compatible with the URP.

outer_ring_fx
vehicle_offroad_fx_01
vehicle_offroad_fx_02

Not a big deal.

If you are unfamiliar with it, when you have a scene using the URP, upgrading old materials can be found under Edit/Rendering/Materials
Hi
Thanks for the feedback.
Unity is supposed to provide a fully functional materials converter in version 2xxx.x. By fully functional, I mean one that converts all valid default-pipeline materials. I forgot what version it was supposed to be. Can you tell me with which Unity version and URP package version you did the conversion?
Thanks
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
(06-09-2022, 04:22 AM)_Aka_ Wrote: Hi
Thanks for the feedback.
Unity is supposed to provide a fully functional materials converter in version 2xxx.x. By fully functional, I mean one that converts all valid default-pipeline materials. I forgot what version it was supposed to be. Can you tell me with which Unity version and URP package version you did the conversion?
Thanks

Oh... sure you need this to reproduce it... my mistake!

Unity 2021.3.0f1
URP 12.1.6
Hi
It seems Unity fixed their things. The materials you listed work fine with Unity 2022.1.0f1 and URP 13.1.8
I hope this helped
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upgrade from 7.1.8 to 8.x? PaulM 3 8 02-01-2024, 09:31 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Changing material of Volume spot at creation? _RicO 5 11 08-11-2023, 09:39 AM
Information Curvy Splines 8.0.0 is available, and it is a big upgrade _Aka_ 3 95 06-29-2023, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Marki
  Volume Mesh material tairoark 3 22 06-16-2022, 12:29 PM