Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Curvy Splines 8.0.0 is available, and it is a big upgrade
Information 
Hi everyone

I am excited to announce that Curvy Splines 8.0.0 is released. I have been working on this upgrade for a year and half, and it is by far my biggest release. The release notes have more than 150 items, including the long awaited mesh deformation. Here is an overview of the upgrade.

Curvy Splines 8.0.0 is available for free for all of you who bought Curvy Splines less than a year ago. For the other owners of Curvy Splines, the update is available at a big discount. Here is the link to it: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/slug/212532

I hope you will all find this upgrade valuable, and as always, have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Hello, AKA. First of all, thanks for such a wonderful tool and i appreciate the efforts you put in it. mod apk 
It's great.
Second, i want to ask what's the latest version right now? Is it 8.7.1 or any higher is available?
Thanks Marki.
8.7.1 is currently the highest version.
To know what is the latest version available at all time, you can check the release notes in the asset's website
https://curvyeditor.com/releasenotes
Anything else?
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Oh...k AKA. That was all. Thanks for confirming.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 0 0 6 hours ago
Last Post: ShiroeYamamoto
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 6 Yesterday, 03:23 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM
Last Post: _Aka_