Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newly created spline is invisible
I create a new spine in the editor but the spline doesn't show. Control points exists under the curvy spline object but the spline is invisible. If I toggle tangents in the View options the tangents show. The control points and the spline do not.

If I open any of the example scenes with splines those splines show in the editor. When I create a new spline in these scenes the new splines are invisible. Why?
Looks like someone had the [same issue](https://forum.curvyeditor.com/thread-1331.html) a few days ago. 

Solved by changing Color and Active Color (under Curvy Spline component > Advanced Settings) alphas to 255. I would upload screenshot but it seems I can't.
Hi
You are indeed the second person that had the issue. I will investigate this.
Thanks for reporting the issue
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Edit: no need to answer this, found the bug. Will release a fix in the next 24 hours. For information to other developers, the bug was due to this behavior I was not aware of: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22927167/strange-behavior-on-static-members-of-a-class-hows-this-possible

Just to be sure, can you confirm that:
  1. You were using the default gizmo colors in Curvy 7, and not a modified one
  2. You didn't modify the gizmo colors after upgrading to Curvy 8
  3. The gizmo colors where both transparent black?
Thanks
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
(02-06-2022, 05:45 PM)quickytools Wrote: I would upload screenshot but it seems I can't.

Weird, I can't too. It was possible not very long ago, and I didn't change anything in the forum's settings. I will also check what's wrong with the forum.
The fix is now release in version 8.0.1

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 3 11 04-02-2024, 02:24 PM
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 6 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM