Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spot Generator resetting some values after Script compilation
Awesome , that fixed the problem. I think the issue was because of OnAfterDeserialize() when unity automatically called the implementation of  UnityEngine.ISerializationCallbackReceiver it was resetting translation, rotation and scale values because of version was null for first time only.

Your outstanding support and effort you putting is really priceless, thanks for every second you spent  on it. much appreciated  Big Grin
(05-24-2021, 03:30 PM)Mos Def Wrote: Terribly sorry for That 

It's ok, we all make mistakes, me being the first one otherwise you would not have found that bug Smile

(05-25-2021, 05:16 AM)Mos Def Wrote:  I think the issue was because of OnAfterDeserialize() when unity automatically called the implementation of  UnityEngine.ISerializationCallbackReceiver it was resetting translation, rotation and scale values because of version was null for first time only.

Yep, this is what is happening. The issue is not visible with modules created via the UI. It becomes visible with modules created via API, and in scenarios like yours where you set a value before any deserialization call (like for example when you modify anything via the inspector)

(05-25-2021, 05:16 AM)Mos Def Wrote: Your outstanding support and effort you putting is really priceless, thanks for every second you spent  on it. much appreciated  Big Grin

Thank you
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 6 Yesterday, 03:23 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Adjust radius of generated mesh via script? Shackman 1 3 03-26-2024, 01:12 PM
  Generating GO only on CPs in Generator GameDeveloperek4123 1 6 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM