Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kinematic object on spline
Hi,

Just a new owner of this assets and i'm wondering if there's anyway to make a kinematic object follow the splineĀ 
using a Spline Controller (or any other script i'm not aware of) to make it work?

Right now if it is kinematic it's just staying immobile (thats the point of kinematic object you'll say) but i'm trying to make it work with Opsive Third Person Controller which use kinematic object for moving platform...

Thanks a lot!
Hi
There is no conflict I am aware of between Spline Controllers and kinematic rigid bodies. I attached a scene with a controller moved kinematic rigid body, and it's working properly. The issue might come from somewhere else. If you think that the problem comes from Curvy Splines, please send me a reproduction case so I can investigate it.
Please do not share Curvy Splines' files in the forum threads, this forum being a public one.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Attached Files
.zip   KinematicController.zip (Size: 3.45 KB / Downloads: 0)
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Oops my bad I figured it out it's working just fine now!

Thanks for the quick response!
Glad to read that.
Yo are welcome. Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 6 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM
  GO can't fit end of the spline GameDeveloperek4123 3 14 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM