Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to improve the performance of Variable Mix Shapes
The Variable Mix Shape module generates a shape for each point of the path. So even if the shapes and mixing parameters are unchanged, changing number and/or position of the path's points means that different shapes should be generated. If you are sure that the generated shapes will stay the same regardless of the changes you apply on the path, then you can do the following changes to avoid the shapes regeneration:
Go to CGDataRequestShapeRasterization, and remove the Equals and GetHashCode methods.
Did this help?
Also, in case you are not aware of it: https://curvyeditor.com/documentation/performancetips/start
If after this you are still not satisfied with the result, please write me again.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want to improve the performance of Variable Mix Shapes - by _Aka_ - 07-26-2023, 12:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shapes points orientation itsGama 3 9 01-18-2023, 02:51 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Input Spline Shapes from Prefabs destroys graph tairoark 5 7 11-24-2022, 05:08 PM
Thumbs Up variable width and branching from main track for racing AdAstra 4 17 08-09-2022, 12:08 PM
  Upgrading Unity causes significant performance degradation yanke 3 7 05-23-2022, 03:40 PM