Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great product! Documentation needs work!
Thank you for taking my feedback positively! I really do appreciate it.

(08-26-2021, 06:47 PM)_Aka_ Wrote: Right now, the way I was hoping people will learn Curvy Splines with is to look at the example scenes and their scripts. Then, using the documentation form curvyeditor.com for the editor, and api.curvyeditor.com for the api to know more about what they see in the example scenes. 

This is really helpful! I think it'd be great if there was something on the website that said "Refer to example scenes for ..." just so it can point the user in the right direction. Something maybe worth considering, a lot of people don't want to include demo scenes\assets into their main project as it bloats the repo, they would have to fire up a new instance of Unity to view the demos. A quick google search would be way more powerful.

Quote: their is a sentence at the top of that section that says "This applies for Curvy Spline"

I saw this and it's great for someone who's only using Curvy from the inspector but still left my scratching my head from a code perspective. It wasn't directly clear that "Curvy Spline" was referring to the class but that's probably my bad for not reading into it a little more. 

Thank you and again Curvy has been a great product! Appreciate it Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great product! Documentation needs work! - by blabz2007 - 08-27-2021, 06:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GUILayout.TextField:s dont work with CurveySplines Mike Danielsson 6 12 09-01-2023, 03:38 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
Question How to modify Example 12 to work bi-directionally and more than 2 connected splines Mambosa 3 17 11-29-2022, 06:59 PM
  How do waypoint collisions work? funkd 1 2,363 05-21-2019, 10:29 PM
  Script inheriting SplineController doesn't work the same as adding component? clearleaf 1 2,177 04-28-2019, 12:41 PM