Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generating multiple object on changing transform
Hi spedepasanen,
I was just reading my this old post remembering when I was working with Curvy Splines for a game. Just saw that you are facing this problem that even on removing the generated meshes from prefabs still on playing game in editor it regenerates new meshes and doesn't destroy previous ones. The issue is new Unity Prefab system sucks. I once when I was working on generating splines made a prefab of my track and this issue occurred and then I "Completely Unpacked my Prefab" so curvy could destroy previous generated meshes, but surprise, Unity still didn't allow it to destroy previous generated meshes. I was really very short of time with my project so I had to again manually delete all generated meshes from my prefab and then save the prefab to avoid multiple generated meshes. If you have time and you could find out the solution of this problem, do share it in this post.
Regards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Generating multiple object on changing transform - by jawadkhan.9026 - 08-27-2019, 07:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Generating GO only on CPs in Generator GameDeveloperek4123 1 7 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM
  Distance travelled across multiple splines jh092 1 7 02-23-2024, 09:44 AM
  Removing the objects behind an object alms94 6 6 12-06-2023, 09:31 PM