Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CurvyGenerator not refreshing until next frame when created.
After some a bunch of testing and reading other threads I've found that the CurvyGenerator doesn't seem to refresh immediately until it has initialized. This initialization step seems to take a frame since delaying reading data from it 1 frame seems to fix the issue. 

I've tried forcing initialization on creation with curvyGenerator.Initialize(true) with no success. 

Is there a way to force initialization right away so I can refresh data based on its results? This is rather important for some collision tests and data reading.

Or is the other alternative to force waiting to do anything with the data until 1 frame. if so this is a bit of a hinderence but still doable. Ideally id like to avoid this.

Messages In This Thread
CurvyGenerator not refreshing until next frame when created. - by Lupos - 06-08-2023, 06:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 3 11 04-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Collider doesn't get created by the CreateMesh Module pako88 5 10 12-26-2023, 11:13 AM
  Optimum configuration for frame-by-frame updates FanManPro 5 11 04-10-2023, 10:13 PM
Question Including scripts on created meshes lewsk55 1 15 10-04-2022, 10:46 PM