Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about Generator: mesh/objects within spline, snap to control point
(06-09-2021, 05:43 AM)dartboard Wrote: What is your email address? I can't send them via the email feature in the forum.
I will send you my email address via PM. I am not posting it here because of bots that scrap forum posts and spam found email addresses.
Otherwise, my contacts are in the publisher's page on the asset store: https://assetstore.unity.com/publishers/304

(06-09-2021, 05:43 AM)dartboard Wrote: How would I apply a decal on a generated mesh then?
I am not familiar with decals on Unity. I am tempted to say the same way you would do on any other mesh, since generated meshes are just regular meshes

(06-09-2021, 05:43 AM)dartboard Wrote: 1) When creating road paths, I tried using a generated rectangle as the path, but for some reason, the rectangle is slanted on the vertical, especially when my height value is very small. Is there a way to work around that?
I believe it is because of the "Optimize" option in the Shape Extrusion module, under the Cross tab. Deactivate it and the problem should be fixed.

(06-09-2021, 05:43 AM)dartboard Wrote: 2) Is there any way I can mirror splines and apply a template I created in Curvy Generator?
There is no mirror tool, but you can select all the control points of the spline and rotate them 180°
If needed, you can change the surface orientation using the Shape Extrusion's Reverse Normal parameter (in the Cross tab) and/or the Volume Mesh's Reverse Tri Order parameter.

Anything else?
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions about Generator: mesh/objects within spline, snap to control point - by _Aka_ - 06-09-2021, 12:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incorrect mesh alignment after extrusion on curved path Thinkurvy 10 21 04-17-2024, 10:57 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Getting Distance from a World Point zorksox 3 5 04-16-2024, 07:30 PM
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 1 10 04-03-2024, 03:16 PM