Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Upgrading Unity causes significant performance degradation
#4
Hi

Regressions in Unity are a real pain in the buttocks. I have to deal with them way more often than I would like, as you can see here: https://forum.curvyeditor.com/thread-514.html
If there is a Unity issues ticket open regarding this issue, please let me know so that I upvote it.

You are welcome Smile
Let me know if I can help with anything
If and when you feel like it, please leave a review for the asset, that helps a lot.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy Splines, this helps immensely. Thank you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Upgrading Unity causes significant performance degradation - by _Aka_ - 05-23-2022, 03:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze Pankaj09 1 332 08-24-2026, 11:28 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Unity 6.5 Errors ricke 2 995 07-04-2026, 01:05 AM
Last Post: ricke
  Unity 6 issues Moonbo 4 2,002 11-21-2025, 12:07 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Any performance 'hacks' for scene with lots of splines rickgplus 1 2,228 03-18-2025, 10:11 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: