Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Possible to jump from platform to platform with Curvy splines?
#1
Hi, I have a question about Curvy Splines. Let us say that I have a level with disconnected platforms that are mid-air, and I want an AI to jump from platform to platform. Is this something Curvy Spline could help me achieve? Thanks.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Possible to jump from platform to platform with Curvy splines? - by yun844 - 01-04-2022, 02:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New User Looking for Advice on Choosing Curvy Splines ravigupta 1 298 08-21-2026, 09:45 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Connections Between Opposing Splines lockiidraws 1 1,024 12-04-2025, 02:14 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 7 7,453 07-13-2025, 07:11 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Spawn at start/ end of splines rickgplus 4 3,595 03-21-2025, 12:34 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: