Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Move SplineController in rhythm of song
#2
I checked "00_SplineController" demo scene and as understood Speed is passed worldUnits per seconds (I'm using Absolute posiiton). If it's true - I can simplyfy the question: How to calculate Speed value of Controller to achieve the target position on spline using Position value. For example, controller Position = 0 and target position = 1, how to calculate speed of controller? Thanks in advance.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Move SplineController in rhythm of song - by electricpunch - 05-11-2019, 07:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Play() does not cause SplineController to produce expected behaviour ConCat 8 2,784 02-08-2026, 11:54 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  SplineController Ignores Follow-Up and Chooses Wrong Spline Josenildo 7 5,440 07-29-2025, 09:15 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Player move with object mcarman 4 3,750 07-29-2024, 06:49 PM
Last Post: mcarman
  Can you move generated objects along spline? FernDigestive 1 1,806 04-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: