Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Movement speed
#4
I don't see anything wrong from the screenshot, except the speed of 0 which I guess is set to a non zero value in your tests.
Can you send me the scene so I can see what's going on?
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy Splines, this helps immensely. Thank you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Movement speed - by mythstified - 05-30-2018, 09:16 PM
RE: Movement speed - by _Aka_ - 05-30-2018, 11:24 PM
RE: Movement speed - by mythstified - 06-01-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Movement speed - by _Aka_ - 06-01-2018, 03:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Constant speed along a spline? tfishell 1 1,108 11-13-2025, 11:32 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
Smile Simple splines movement shills 3 3,942 02-26-2025, 09:40 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Left-right movement, and spline follow shihaya 3 3,180 07-12-2024, 12:50 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Controler Speed from metadata Bryan Thatcher 4 3,407 06-25-2024, 11:18 AM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: