Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bullets move along spline
#1
Hi, 

I want to move my bullets along spline, but I don't know how I can instantiate them on my player position :Sad
When I set position (absolute/ relative) to controller - my bullet is always in (0,0,0) ;/ 

And there is different method to move bullets by distance other than Animate? because I'm not so good with curves and I will prefer to code it, but I don't have idea how I can track my bullet movement (distance already moved)

Thanks for any help and sorry for my bad EnglishSmile 
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bullets move along spline - by Szagi - 04-11-2016, 08:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze Pankaj09 1 326 08-24-2026, 11:28 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Connecting Multiple Spline Nodes Issue Ritesh Kadam 1 285 08-22-2026, 11:24 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Spline Spots from 2 samples. BitBlit 8 1,348 06-30-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Best way to duplicate a spline with an offset Kapistijn 8 2,753 04-12-2026, 03:18 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: