Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Input Spline Path Material Option not suported
Hello.
I am extruding a railroad and getting this warning "Material ID option not supported" Though in demo scene with demo train these materials do work. And i didnt find any mention about this warning in documentation. Any idea how i can place the material on mesh? Cause if i add the second material i cant even place it on mesh due to these id errors.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's happening because you are using an Input Spline Path module instead of an Input Spline Shape module. Is there any reason for using that module?
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
(12-11-2020, 03:55 PM)_Aka_ Wrote: That's happening because you are using an Input Spline Path module instead of an Input Spline Shape module. Is there any reason for using that module?

My bad. That was the problem. Thanks for the help
You are welcome
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 1 1 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 2 Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM
  GO can't fit end of the spline GameDeveloperek4123 3 13 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM